How To Wear Colored Tights
Tights can do so much for an outfit; pull it all together, add some punch, be the star, and of course keep your legs toasty warm. Style Mentor, Jen wears tights better than anyone else, so lucky for us she’s got a few pointers on how to add a ton to an outfit simply by wearing colored tights a couple different ways.
- Pull A Color From Your Outfit : Look over what you are wearing and pull out a subtle or prominent color then find tights that match
- Matching Skirt & Tights : Create a monochromatic look with tights that are the same tone as your skirt
- Complimentary : We are getting all art school on you here. Wear a color that is the compliment of your outfit.
- Pop Of Color : Wear a very neutral based outfit and let your tights be the pop of color
- Matching Shoes & Tights : Want your legs to look a million miles long? Wear tights that are the same color as your shoes
- Matching But, Not : It’s the year of color blocking right? Tights are no exception. Be BOLD with your color combos
- Just Go For It : If you got the confidence-then just go for it! Why not right? Colored tights are just so fun who cares what it matches!
Which one if your favourite? I love the Complementary, and the Just Go For It!
Do you have a favorite way to wear fun colored tights or maybe know of a way that we didn’t include? Leave a link to the image or post in the comments, we’d love to see!